We have missed you and we are excited to announce the reopening of our office on Tuesday, May 26. We have used this time off to make some exciting upgrades to our office that will ensure the safest and most comfortable experience for you.
Please be assured that we are following the strict safety guidelines of the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. We have also implemented new procedures and protocols to protect both our patients and staff.
- Scheduling that promotes social distancing and time to disinfect between appointments
- A pre-appointment health questionnaire completed the day before your scheduled appointment
- New arrival procedures where you call to check in and we will call or text to confirm we are ready for you to enter
- The requirement for patients to wear masks and sanitize hands when entering our office
- Contactless temperature readings for both patients and staff
- The highest level of PPE for all staff
We have also made some exciting upgrades to our office that include a new ventilation and A/C system and medical-grade HEPA filtration.
Thank you so much for being part of our practice. We value your trust and loyalty. We consider each patient a part of our extended family and look forward to welcoming you back.
Kevin, Liz, Edith, Icee, Claudia, and Amber